User Account Password Policy
The following is taken directly from the Shanahan's IT Service Level Agreement which can be found here: Q:\Graphics, Templates & Forms\General (All Shanahan's)\IT - Service Level Agreement
Shanahan’s employs the following password policy to protect you from unauthorized access to your account:
- Your password must be a minimum of eight characters long.
- Your password is case sensitive (remember to check CAPS and NUM lock)
- Your password must contain all the following characteristics:
- 1 or more capital letters
- 1 or more lowercase letters
- 1 or more numbers/symbols
- Your password cannot contain any part of your first or last name.