Using Favorites in Windows Explorer
The navigation pane in the Windows 7 Explorer window contains a section for you to place links to your favorite locations for quick and easy access. This can make saving and moving files a much faster process.
Removing from the List
- Right Click the location you want to remove
- Click on Remove
Adding to the List
- Click on Start then Computer
- Find the folder you will be adding to the list
- Click on the folder you want to add. It should be highlighted.
- Right Click on Favorites in the left hand column
- Click on Add current location to Favorites
Note: Everything under Favorites in the left hand column are shortcuts. If you remove them, the folder and files will not be deleted.