How To Send a Fax from your Computer
Using a Xerox WorkCentre in your office, you can fax any document that you can print directly from your computer. This includes E-mails, PDFs and Word documents.
- Open the document you want to fax
- Click Print to open the print dialog
- Change the printer to XeroxFax
- Click on Print to print to the XeroxFax
- The Fax window should appear
- Add the recipients for this fax. This can be accomplished one of two ways
Adding a New Recipient
Click on the Add Recipient button to add a new recipient. Fill in the Name and Fax Number (including 1 + Area Code) then click OK. Repeat to add additional recipients.
- Adding Recipients from your Phone book
Click on the Add from Phone book button to add a recipient who was previously saved into your phone book. Click on the recipients you want to send to, highlighting their names. Click on the Add button. Click OK.
Optional - If you want to save recipients to your phone book first, click and highlight the recipients in the list. Click the Save button.
- Optional - Confirmation pages are not printed by default. To enable them, click on the Options tab. Change the Confirmation Sheet option to “Print a Confirmation Sheet”
- To send the fax, click OK from the Fax window.