How To Access Email on an iPhone
Setting up your work email as an account on your iPhone allows you to have access to your email, contacts, calendars and tasks.
- Tap Settings
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Exchange
- Fill in each field as indicated below
- Email – Your complete email address
- Password – Your Windows Password
- Description – The name you want to appear for the account such as “Work” or “Company Name”
- Tap Next
- Fill in the additional fields that appear as indicated below
- Toggle which parts of your account you want on your phone. By default, all four parts will sync.