How To Add An Email Signature
Email signatures automatically appear under new emails and replies. Typically, they contain your name and contact information.
- Click on File
- Click on Options
- Click on Mail in the left hand Column
- Click on Signatures along the right side of the window
- Click on New and enter any name you desire into the window that appears then click OK
- In the lower half of the window, type or paste your email signature. Email Signature templates can be found here: Q:\Graphics, Templates & Forms\Branch Forms Folder\Email Signature Template
- Click on Save once you have completed your signature
- In the top right corner, select the signature you want to use for “New messages” and “Replies/forwards”
Tip: Repeat steps 5-8 to use a different signature for "Replies/forwards"
- Click on OK to save changes then click on OK to close the Options window