How To Remove Extra Keyboard Languages
Your computer can be configured to conveniently utilize multiple languages. This includes the ability to switch between different keyboard languages for typing in those different languages. If you are constantly switching the languages by accident, you can remove the extra languages using the process outlined below.
- Click on Start > Control Panel
- Click on Region and Language
- Click on the Keyboards and Languages Tab
- Click on Change keyboards
- Click on the extra keyboard language you want to remove to highlight it
- Click on Remove
- Repeat step 5 and 6 until all extra languages have been removed
Note: If a program is still using a language after it has been removed, restart the program to change the language back to your default.