How to Extract Pages from a PDF
Sometimes you will have a large PDF document that contains many pages that you do not require. You can use the Extract Pages feature to create a new document containing the specific pages you require. This method is preferred over using the pdf printer because it ensures that the new document size is a small as possible.
- Click on Document > Extract Pages to open the Extract pages dialog.
- Under Page Range, choose Pages then enter the page you want in the new document. You can enter a range (1-5), specific pages out of sequence ( 6, 9, 11) or a combination of both (1-5,7,9,13-15).
- Leave the rest of the other options as their defaults.
- Click on Browse button near the bottom right corner to select the name and location of the new file. Click OK
- Click on OK under the Extract pages dialog to begin the process. A progress bar will appear.
- Once the extraction is complete, a window will open to the location where you saved the new copy of the PDF.