How To Merge Multiple PDF Files
Using CutePDF Professional, you can merge multiple PDF files into one file.
- Click on Start > All Programs > CutePDF > CutePDF Professional
- Click on Merge PDFs along the tool bar on the top.
- Choose the first file you want to include in the merge and click OK
- In the window that appears, click on Add Files to choose additional PDF's you want to include in the merge.
- Once you have added all the PDF files you want to merge together, click on OK.
- Give the new file a name and choose a location to save it.
- Click Save and the merge will be complete.
Note: The order of the files in the "Files to Combine" list is the order in which the pages will appear under the newly created document.